December 31 is the unforgettable story, where a friend take over the steering wheel which I held, but I hope it is the best. At the time New Year's Eve is a very beautiful, because there are special people who accompanied me, but on the other hand of a friend who somehow jg is beside terisimewa was also looking for fun. woman, yes. The special person is a woman, is it is a woman who I like. 3 months I've been close and to fall in love with the woman and the day before I had devised a plan to express my love to her on New Year's Eve when it arrives. until the time the cool breeze that complements my night suddenly turned into heat, that is where everything changed. my friend who is always with me throughout the time at that time I never thought he'd be one step ahead of me. no I know my friend has turned out to express his feelings to her, until arriving they were in a relationship, dating. My mind was messed up, I also assume that this is the best everything.I hope what they want to be reached, all have I Relax , God had other plans for this . Thanks
Rabu, 03 Juni 2015
SOMETIMES NOT ACCORDING TO PLAN
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar